TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last Modified: March 2, 2021
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
Intellectual Property Rights
You must not:
1. Modify copies of any materials from this site.
2. Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
3. You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
The Bloom name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Bloom or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Bloom. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
1. In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
3. To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter”, “spam”, or any other similar solicitation.
4. To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Bloom, a Bloom employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
5. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Bloom or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
1. Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
2. Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
3. Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
4. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
5. Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
6. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
7. Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
8. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Bloom, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Bloom. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the state of Texas in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE BLOOM NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE BLOOM MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE BLOOM NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE BLOOM REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE BLOOM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE BLOOM, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bloom™ App Terms of Service
Last Update: March 2, 2021
This Bloom App Terms of Service (the “Terms”) is a binding agreement between you (”End User” or “you”) and Bloom Coffee Inc. (”Bloom”). These Terms govern your use of the Bloom mobile application (“App”) and the food and beverage ordering and fulfilment services available through the App (together with the App, the “Services”). The App is licensed, not sold, to you.
1. 1. License Grant. Subject to the terms of these Terms, Bloom grants you a limited, non-exclusive, and nontransferable license to download, install, and use the App for your personal, non-commercial use on devices owned or otherwise controlled by you (”Device(s)”) and to use the Services strictly in accordance with these Terms.
1. 2. Modification to these Terms and the Services.
Additionally, Bloom reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services (including, but not limited to, the availability of any feature, database, or Content), whether temporarily or permanently at any time for any reason. You agree that Bloom shall not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services. Some modifications may require updates to your existing third-party software on your device in order to continue to use the Services. Bloom may also impose limits on certain features and services, restrict your access to parts or all of the Services, suspend or terminate users, and revoke usernames without notice or liability.
1. 3. Communications
You consent to accept and receive communications from us, including e-mail, text messages, and push notifications to any devices you link your account to. Standard message and data rates applied by your cell phone carrier may apply to the text messages we send you, and you are responsible for any charges from your carrier for text messages sent from us. Through the Services, you can control most of the communications sent to you. You may opt-out of receiving communications by following the unsubscribe options we provide to you but some transactional messages are deemed to be part of the Services. You acknowledge that opting out of receiving communications may impact your use of the Services.
1. 4. Bloom Account
You may view basic content on the Services without registering for an account, but as a condition of using certain aspects of the Services, including placing an order for food or beverages, you are required to create a Bloom account (an “Account”). You represent that the information in your Account and any other information you otherwise provide to us, is accurate, current, and complete information, and agree to update it and keep it accurate, current, and complete.
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer/mobile device, and you hereby agree to accept responsibility for all activities, charges, and damages that occur under your account. If you discover any unauthorized use of your account, or other known account-related security breach, you must report it to Bloom immediately. You agree that you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own. Bloom cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
1. 5. Payment.
While we offer portions of the Services for free, we do charge for certain features of the Services, including, without limitation, the placing or receipt of orders, may require you to make certain payments, including fees. When paid by you, these payments are final and non-refundable, unless otherwise determined by Bloom. Bloom, in its sole discretion, may offer credits or refunds on a case-by-case basis including, by way of example, in the event of an error with your order or in the amounts you were charged.
Bloom will charge, and you authorize Bloom to charge, the payment method you specify at the time of purchase. If you pay any amounts with a credit card, Bloom may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has credit available for your intended purchase.
Bloom reserves the right to establish, remove, and/or revise prices, fees, taxes, and/or surcharges for any or all services or goods obtained through the use of the Services at any time, and further reserves the right to consolidate or otherwise incorporate fees and/or surcharges into the prices listed for restaurant food and beverage items. For certain transactions, the subtotals shown at checkout are estimates that may be higher or lower than the total amount due. Regardless of the cause, Bloom reserves the right to charge the final price after checkout, including without limitation all applicable transaction taxes.
1. 6. License Restrictions. You shall not:
* (a) use the Services in any way to monitor or evaluate the availability, performance or functionality of the Services for any competitive purpose, or perform or assist any other party to perform any benchmarking on the Services;
* (b) use the Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law;
* (c) copy any portion of the Services, except as expressly permitted by this license;
* (d) modify, translate, adapt, or otherwise create derivative works or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the Services;
* (e) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, decode, or otherwise attempt to derive or gain access to the source code of the Services or any part thereof;
* (f) remove, delete, alter, or obscure any trademarks or any copyright, trademark, patent, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Services, including any copy thereof;
* (g) rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer, or otherwise make available the Services, or any features or functionality of the Services, to any third party for any reason, including by making the App available on a network where it is capable of being accessed by more than one device at any time;
* (h) remove, disable, circumvent, or otherwise create or implement any workaround to any copy protection, rights management, or security features in or protecting the Services;
* (i) violate any separate agreements between you and Bloom;
* (j) directly or indirectly take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Bloom in its sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Bloom’s or its third-party providers’ infrastructure; interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services or any activities conducted on the Services; run Maillist, Listserv, or any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services; or use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to scrape any page of the Services; or
* (k) create a false identity on the Services, misrepresent your identity, impersonate any person, create a profile for anyone other than you, or use or attempt to use another account.
If for any reason, Bloom determines that you have failed to follow these rules, we reserve the right to prohibit any and all current or future use of the Services by you. If we have reason to suspect, or learn that anyone is violating these Terms, we may investigate and/or take legal action as necessary including bringing a lawsuit for damages caused by the violation. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, cooperating with and assisting law enforcement or government agencies in any resulting investigations of illegal conduct.
1. 7. Reservation of Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Services, including the App, is provided under license, and not sold, to you. You do not acquire any ownership interest in the Services under these Terms, or any other rights thereto other than to use the App and Services in accordance with the license granted, and subject to all terms, conditions, and restrictions, under these Terms. Bloom and its licensors and service providers reserves and shall retain their entire right, title, and interest in and to the Services and App, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein or relating thereto, except as expressly granted to you in these Terms.
1. 8. Content and User Content
Through the Services, or via other users, Bloom may make accessible various content, including, but not limited to, videos, photographs, images, artwork, graphics, audio clips, comments, data, text, software, scripts, campaigns, other material and information, and associated trademarks and copyrightable works (collectively, “Content”). Users of the Services may have the ability to contribute, add, create, submit, distribute, facilitate the distribution of, collect, post, or otherwise make accessible Content through submission of profile photos.
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services (“User Content”). By submitting, posting or displaying User Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such User Content in any and all media or distribution methods now known or later developed. This license authorizes us to make User Content available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same.
To the extent that you decide to post any User Content, you agree that your User Content will not contain third-party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third-party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Bloom all of the license rights granted herein. You acknowledge that you are responsible for whatever material you submit, and you, not Bloom, have full responsibility for the User Content, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright. Bloom may refuse to accept or transmit User Content. Additionally, Bloom shall have the right to delete, edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, or translate any of your User Content.
1. 11. Geographic Restrictions. The Content and Services are based in the state of Texas in the United States and provided for access and use only by persons located in the United States. You acknowledge that you may not be able to access all or some of the Services outside of the United States and that access thereto may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Services from outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
1. 12. Updates. Bloom may from time to time in its sole discretion develop and provide updates to the Services, which may include upgrades, bug fixes, patches, other error corrections, and/or new features for the App (collectively, including related documentation, “Updates”). Updates may also modify or delete in their entirety certain features and functionality. You agree that Bloom has no obligation to provide any Updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features or functionality. Based on your Device settings, when your Device is connected to the internet either the App will automatically download and install all available Updates or you may receive notice of or be prompted to download and install available Updates. You acknowledge and agree that the App or portions thereof may not properly operate should you fail to download Upgrades. You further agree that all Updates will be deemed part of the App and be subject to all terms and conditions of these Terms.
1. 13. Third-Party Materials. The Services may display, include, or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, and other products, services, and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services, including through third-party advertising (“Third-Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that Bloom is not responsible for Third-Party Materials, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. Bloom does not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third-Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
1. 14. Term and Termination.
The term of this agreement commences when you acknowledge your acceptance and will continue in effect until terminated by you or Bloom as set forth in this section. You may cancel your account at any time through your account settings. We may suspend or cancel your account without notice to you for any reason or no reason at all, including but not limited to if you violate these Terms, you create risk or possible legal exposure for us, your account should be removed due to unlawful conduct, your account should be removed due to inactivity; or our provision of the Services to you is no longer commercially viable. If your account is cancelled, Bloom reserves the right to remove your account information along with any account settings from our servers with NO liability or notice to you, subject to the account balance provisions below.
Upon termination of your account. your license to use Bloom’s Services terminates. These Terms survive termination. You acknowledge and understand that our rights regarding any User Content you submitted to the website before your account was terminated shall survive termination.
1. 15. Disclaimer of Warranties. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, BLOOM, ON ITS OWN BEHALF AND ON BEHALF OF ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE. WITHOUT LIMITATION TO THE FOREGOING, BLOOM PROVIDES NO WARRANTY OR UNDERTAKING, AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND THAT THE SERVICES OR THE APP WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ACHIEVE ANY INTENDED RESULTS, BE COMPATIBLE, OR WORK WITH ANY OTHER SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS, SYSTEMS, OR SERVICES, OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION, MEET ANY PERFORMANCE OR RELIABILITY STANDARDS, OR BE ERROR-FREE, OR THAT ANY ERRORS OR DEFECTS CAN OR WILL BE CORRECTED.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF OR LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATIONS ON THE APPLICABLE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER, SO SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
1. 16. Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED, IN NO EVENT SHALL BLOOM, NOR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, OR CONTENT PROVIDERS, BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), (II) FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), OR (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS PRIOR TO THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM OR ONE HUNDRED U.S. DOLLARS ($100.00), WHICHEVER IS LESS. SOME STATES OR COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN THESE JURISDICTIONS, BLOOM’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
1. 17. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Bloom and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and assigns from and against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or relating to your use or misuse of the Services or your breach of these Terms.
1. 18. Severability. If any provision of these Terms is illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, the remainder of the provision will be amended to achieve as closely as possible the effect of the original term and all other provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
1. 19. Governing Law. These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule. Any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or the App shall be instituted exclusively in the federal courts of the United States or the courts of the State of Texas in each case located in Harris County. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
1. 21. Waiver. No failure to exercise, and no delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any right or any power hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or power hereunder preclude further exercise of that or any other right hereunder. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and any applicable purchase or other terms, the terms of these Terms shall govern.
1. 22. Terms for iOS App
You acknowledge that Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims you have or any claims of any third party relating to the App or your possession and use of the App, including, but not limited to (i) product warranty or liability claims; (ii) any claim that the app fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation; or (iv) claims that the App infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights.
In the event of any failure of the iOS version of the App to conform to any applicable warranty that has not been effectively disclaimed by these Terms, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for the app (if any) to you; to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the App, and, as between Apple and Bloom, any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be Bloom’s responsibility, but only to the extent provided by these Terms. Please read the entire Terms, as other sections of these Terms limit Bloom’s liability in this regard.
Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third-party beneficiaries of these Terms. Upon your acceptance of the Terms, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Terms against you as a third-party beneficiary thereof. There are no other third-party beneficiaries of the Terms.
1. 23. Contact. If you have any questions regarding these Terms please contact us at support@OnTeamBloom.com.